How far are you accurate with your slug gun?

I'm sure the DNR in MI would love those. I should get a hold of that guy and have him make some "shells" for me. If you get the deer lined up right you could take 2 or 3 at a time:D Thay probably sound like a cannon when fired.

I shot my slugger for the first time the other day. It took me 8 shots at 50 yds to get my scope sighted in. Perfect weather conditions and a very stable rest (my knee) the 8th shot went str8 into the bullseye which is where I was aiming. so at 50 yards I am right on. I have shot a few shottys before but I have NEVER shot something with such a TREMENDOUS amount of power behind it and I shoot a 7mag and this slugger blows my 7 out of the water. I was shooting Rem premier copper solids 2 3/4" 1 oz slugs out of a fully rifle barrel. I have a feeling deer hunting is gonna get quite interesting this season. I may not even take my 7 unless I go to a field

Sounds like a lot of bragging goning on so here I go!

Remington 1100 20Ga W/ Winchester 2 3/4" Partition Golds. 1" groups @ 100yards and I have made plenty of Kills @ 200-250 yards.

2.5" High @ 50 yards is 1.75" High @ 100yrds is ZERO @ 125yrds is 6.25" low @ 200yrds and 11.5" low @ 250yrds

good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.