• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady Concentricity Gauge

Steveno

Like new and comes mounted on inline fabrication plate. Comes with all parts and accessories. $80.00 includes shipping in the US. Payment by Postal Money Order, Venmo or PayPal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 55
Hello Interested to buy your concentricity gauge. I'm new to the site so where do we start? I have a PayPal account. Thanks Milton

I'm not sure what that is for, could you explain? I'm just getting back into reloading and am wishing to get into the more intricate aspects. Forgive me for being some naive!
Thanks for getting back to me, no hurry, I'm on the road too!

I'm not sure what that is for, could you explain? I'm just getting back into reloading and am wishing to get into the more intricate aspects. Forgive me for being some naive!
Thanks for getting back to me, no hurry, I'm on the road too!
There are mixed thoughts on a concentricity gauge, it is very useful for troubleshooting, but kind of like a board scope. It can lead you down a rabbit hole. If you are perfectly happy with a load in a particular rifle, there is no reason to get out a baroscope or a concentricity gauge.

The inline fabrication plate is only useful if you have an inline fabrication mounting system on your bench. If you don't, it will make shipping easier as you would not have any use for it. Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding reloading.