• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Holsters and gunbelt

G19Jeeper

Top to bottom left to right

1. Phalanx Defense Glock 9mm/.40/.357 Sig frame. $10 with other order

2. GALCO concealable belt holster, black leather. Glock 9mm/.40/.357 Sig frame. Exc shape. $45 shipped

3. AKER leather gunbelt with reinforcement, bought it a few meals and a few drinks ago lol. It is marked 36 but i am a 36x34 jean size and the tips of the belt just touch so it is more like a 30/32. $30 shipped

4. Muddy River Tactical P365XL IWB Kydex holster $30 shipped. Half of new price.

5. MIE Productions P365XL IWB holster with TLR6 $35 shipped. Less than half new price.

6. AKER 519 paddle style magazine and cuff holster. Fits double stack mags. Tan leather $30 shipped

7. Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 black for Glock 19/23 and similar. Appears to be horsehide with smooth side out but i cannot confirm so price reflects it. No wait times. $100 shipped. Cant even get Galco for that anymore. Excellent condition.

Trades would be for nice knives (not full custom big money stuff). E.g.
- Cold Steel Trail Master
-Lionsteel M5/7
Similar stuff, give me a shout. Fixed or folding blades. Could be interested in budget stuff depending on make and steel.

-Quality Optics might be a possibility.
-Tikka T3X CTR .308 Stock

Obviously will add cash where needed.
20240321_205409.jpg

Galco holster and belt SPF to softtail

EDIT. still avail, softtail backed out

Last edited: