• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hoffman Pro Series Thinsulate pack boots

th82457

I have an as new set of Hoffman 14" tall thinsulate liner pack boots for sale. I am attaching the Hoffman link and actual pictures of these boots. I used these for 3 days on a 2021 elk hunt and have not worn them since then. These have the Extreme Predator soles that have removable spikes (threaded into metal inserts in sole) for icy conditions. I somehow lost one of these spikes when I removed them for my elk hunt. Uses metal golf spikes - so easy to replace. I will supply spike removal tool with boots and an extra set of boot liners. List price for these boots is $320 plus shipping & tax. I will take $160 plus actual shipping in lower 48. Price is firm, otherwise I will just store them. These run small I normally wear a size 11.5 boot. These are size 13. I originally ordered size 12 and had to return them as they were too small. These are made in Kellogg Idaho.

Attachments

• Hoffman boots.jpeg
    Hoffman boots.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Hoffman boots pic 2.jpeg
    Hoffman boots pic 2.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 103
Trade offers? These are high quality boots - just gathering dust and like brand new,