• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hodgdon powders, price increase

My local pawnshop has 1lb of H1000 for $80
I'll use 3 bottles of cheap 1lb ramshot magnum before I pay $80 for only 1lb of H1000. Lol.
Even when it was selling for just under $50, my LGS were still listing it at $60+. And 100 primers for $18-$25. I don't know how people can "support local" or help the "little man" when they do this. It's pathetic! These guys are taking every opportunity to screw you over, so why would you support them? No wonder corporations get all of our money!

Even when it was selling for just under $50, my LGS were still listing it at $60+. And 100 primers for $18-$25. I don't know how people can "support local" or help the "little man" when they do this. It's pathetic! These guys are taking every opportunity to screw you over, so why would you support them? No wonder corporations get all of our money!
Where was it selling for $50? If it was online, then add shipping and hazmat and you're way over $60.

Where was it selling for $50? If it was online, then add shipping and hazmat and you're way over $60.
I've bought plenty of powders in the last 2 years for $50 or less per pound. $50 a pound has been my cutoff. Bought plenty locally and online. The last 10 pounds of tumbo I bought was $48. The last 5 pounds of h1k was $48. Had an 8 pounder of n570 in my cart online 3 days ago delivered for $49 a pound as well.

I've consistently bought powder locally (when I could find it)). But I've never bought ANYTHING desirable cheaper, delivered, online than I could buy it out the door locally.

I've consistently bought powder locally (when I could find it)). But I've never bought ANYTHING desirable cheaper, delivered, online than I could buy it out the door locally.
Well I don't know what to tell you man. Sorry you been getting screwed 😔. I have no reason to lie. I don't pay more than $50. It hovers roght around $50 online and like the previous poster said, I've seen it close to $80 in some local stores. That's BS

I don't think I'm the one who's been getting screwed. I'm consistently able to find the powders I use locally for less than most online sites. I've seen RL26 and Retumbo for $60 occasionally, but never anywhere close to $80.

I don't think I'm the one who's been getting screwed. I'm consistently able to find the powders I use locally for less than most online sites. I've seen RL26 and Retumbo for $60 occasionally, but never anywhere close to $80.
I would say I have been able to find powders cheap locally. But I should have said the biggest gouges I've seen have also been from local vendors. It's a joke what some of them charge. Not all of them but generally, I'd have to say online retailers are much more consistent than local prices. When you walk into a LGS there's literally no telling what they decide to charge. I laugh at their prices more than I pay for their goods.

Was in Sportsmans Warehouse on Saturday and noticed they had the US869 priced at 46.99 and took a double take. The week before the same bottles were 35.99. Retumbo was 62.99 and now im kicking myself for not buying them out of stock at 53.99. This isn't even new stock they just jumped prices on everything without waiting.

My .2 worth…Powder is only the beginning…Control is what HE wants through his 17 minions. And at the present they have it… and with the downfall of America it will be complete. This plan that started in the garden with the corruption of our DNA by making women bare his off springs was only the first part of his plan. The reason they want to defund police is so they can replace them with Homeland security, (present day SS). The lizard that lives under the ice cap in Antarctica is the orchestrator of all at this point… this was a war in the beginning beyond the blue sky (when Semyaza and his 17+200+all the others where cast here) and the war will culminate here.

Keep your powder dry and your eyes on the horizon! This is only the beginning of his plan for us, and I'm not talking God.:eek::oops:
What the heck are you talking about sir?

Is this a troll post or for real?

For real. A warning to all the good people here. Things are about to get nasty. This is a war and our enemy is ready, while we think we are.

Keep your powder dry, and your eyes on horizon!

1705949218964.png