• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Helping family

338 dude

Well I've had another deal with the good Deputy 819 I saw on a post that he was looking to trade or sell some bullets and I was interested but as usual I was a little slow on the trigger but he was still looking for a certain projectile so I went to my local gun store and although they didn't have the exact one he was looking for he found three boxes that he wanted so the deputy gave them his credit card over the phone I took the bullets and shipped them to deputy 819 he was very happy to get them and sent me a box of bullets I can use for free which is a very kind gesture to say the least since we both sent bullets I call the shipping a wash and he paid for his bullets right up front so really I did much of nothing to earn that free box of bullets needless to say he was happy with the way things went and so am I but on a sidenote and a remarkable coincidence the bullets he traded from another member in New York just happen to be the exact same lot of the bullets I sent him from Savannah Tennessee now what are the odds of that I told him to buy a lottery ticket

Well I've had another deal with the good Deputy 819 I saw on a post that he was looking to trade or sell some bullets and I was interested but as usual I was a little slow on the trigger but he was still looking for a certain projectile so I went to my local gun store and although they didn't have the exact one he was looking for he found three boxes that he wanted so the deputy gave them his credit card over the phone I took the bullets and shipped them to deputy 819 he was very happy to get them and sent me a box of bullets I can use for free which is a very kind gesture to say the least since we both sent bullets I call the shipping a wash and he paid for his bullets right up front so really I did much of nothing to earn that free box of bullets needless to say he was happy with the way things went and so am I but on a sidenote and a remarkable coincidence the bullets he traded from another member in New York just happen to be the exact same lot of the bullets I sent him from Savannah Tennessee now what are the odds of that I told him to buy a lottery ticket
Meh ... @Deputy819 , average hunter. 😇

Chris is a good man/friend.

Well I received
F00F868A-DBDB-415D-B865-B6703058A6AC.jpeg
my bullets as per my deal with the good deputy not that I expected it to go down any other way!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.