Help me decide!!

A-Tip

Im looking for a new stock/chassis for a current barreled action that i have. The action is a christensen arms, and the barrel is a 24" proof sendero light contour. I am a very indecisive person and i dont really know what i want. I do know that i want to keep it light, the MPR chassis that was on it, fully kitted up for coyotes, made it 13 pounds. That was not fun to carry around. So here i am thinking of a Magnesium XLR, McMillan Game Hunter, Grayboe Trekker, and possibly an Ultradyne Chassis? Any recommendations or experiences would be great.

Grayboe has a few trekkers on their site right now, this one would not be the one i would go with if i ordered from them, that one is just a pic for attention. The picture of the McMillans with three Game Hunters in it, i am interested in either of those three, and then just the long range stock in the last picture.

Attachments

• IMG_4661.png
    IMG_4661.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4662.png
    IMG_4662.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4663.png
    IMG_4663.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 6
Of those three I like the Game Warden. How much does it weigh?

The problem you have is paralysis due to analysis. I have the same disorder. On the positive side, when I do make a choice I'm usually very pleased with the result.

The trekker is 28 oz
Game hunters are 26
XLR MG is 27
Game warden LR i believe is 28

So they are all light enough for my liking, im just considering everything else involved with it. Price, bottom metal, magazines, etc.

Im looking for a new stock/chassis for a current barreled action that i have. The action is a christensen arms, and the barrel is a 24" proof sendero light contour. I am a very indecisive person and i dont really know what i want. I do know that i want to keep it light, the MPR chassis that was on it, fully kitted up for coyotes, made it 13 pounds. That was not fun to carry around. So here i am thinking of a Magnesium XLR, McMillan Game Hunter, Grayboe Trekker, and possibly an Ultradyne Chassis? Any recommendations or experiences would be great.

Grayboe has a few trekkers on their site right now, this one would not be the one i would go with if i ordered from them, that one is just a pic for attention. The picture of the McMillans with three Game Hunters in it, i am interested in either of those three, and then just the long range stock in the last picture.
For me, it depends on how it feels on your hands/palm and ckeek weld. I understand they are not readily available try; it's one of those disadvantages buying online. Good luck!

Buy a NEW RIFLE ! One that meets the needs of your current situation , keeping the old rifle as is for the use it was intended !
Any other free life advice I can give ?

Its a barreled action and needs a new stock/chassis. The old MPR chassis is gone so it does need a new one.
I was only joking around , no offense .
I bought the VG2 for my savage and didn't like it , so I sold it . So , try to shoot whatever you buy first , if possible . Good luck.