Hellooo

Figured I'd say hello out of respect for the members. I read a lot on here, (the collection of knowledge on here is better than the public library) but I figure I may like to contribute every now and then when no-one else has said what I may be thinkin'. I'm pretty quiet so I probably won't
Welcome! Yep there's a lot of good information here! I check it every day!

Figured I'd say hello out of respect for the members. I read a lot on here, (the collection of knowledge on here is better than the public library) but I figure I may like to contribute every now and then when no-one else has said what I may be thinkin'. I'm pretty quiet so I probably won't
Welcome from SE Idaho!

Welcome from northern Arizona

So you guys all heard about the Texan Rancher who was driving through New Jersey . He see's a N .J. Dairy farmer and asked " How big is your farm ? "So the farmer replied , about 250 Acers. The Texan laughed and said, " My Ranch is so huge, I can get in my truck in the morning and Drive All Day just to get to the other side of the ranch" To which the New Jersey farmer said. "Yea!! I know what you mean. I had a Truck like that once too."!!!!