Hello from Western Colorado

ShortMag3

I have been a frequent reader of this site for the last 2 years. I decided to join because I always seem to get the answers I need by reading the posts on this site.
I am an avid rifle hunter and very much enjoy long range shooting as a hobby. It all started with a Model 700 CDL 300RUM, customized the heck out it and just recently bought a Mdl 700 300WSM in the Boone & Crockett series. To my suprise the WSM is an exceptional caliber. I have found most of my starting load data here on this site.
I enjoy reading everyones advice and opinions, and hope to be of help to someone one of these days.

ShortMag3

Welcome to the site.

I agree with you, the WSM's are incredibly impressive.

Where in Western Colorado do you live? I grew up north west of Mack, went to Fruita Mon. High School and Mesa College.

AJ

I live in Grand Junction, Colorado. My daughter goes to GJ High, son is in Redlands Middle School. We moved here from Arizona back in 1997. I was recuited as an engineer for an Aerospace Mfg company that is no longer here.
I love being able to hunt every year and still stock pile points. I have burned 9 elk points for a late season elk hunt in Unit 61. Should be a great hunt.

Mesa State now has an engineering program affiliates with CSU. We are now big time!!!

ShortMag3

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.