Hello from California...NOT a liberal

Welcome from Texas from a California native. Most people have no idea how conservative a majority of the state is once you get away from the highly populated coastal cities (SF bay area, LA, San Diego). I grew up mostly in the Sacramento suburbs, and most of my family still lives in the state.
Don't hesitate to ask questions on this site..........lots of like minded people with tons of experience that are very willing to help

Hello all. Ran across this site doing a search and what a great find! Much more information here then just hunting!
Welcome Chase. Think about moving to Idaho. We welcome California Conservatives. Plus, Idaho's less regulated when it comes to buying guns and ammo :)

Welcome Chase. Think about moving to Idaho. We welcome California Conservatives. Plus, Idaho's less regulated when it comes to buying guns and ammo :)

That is my plan. I would love to move to Idaho but I do have another half to contend with and I'm not sure I'm going to win this battle. She read somewhere that Idahoans don't like Californians but I find that horsecrap. I am so far from the typical "californian" it's not even funny. I'm just going to have to take her up there for a few days. Likely will change her mind!

Hello all. Ran across this site doing a search and what a great find! Much more information here then just hunting!
Glad you found us. I live in Bama, Right next to the Tenn state line. I've got a buddy here who was in the Marines in California for a while. He told me when he was in rural & Northern California that the people there was alot like us rural people in the south. I was glad to hear that.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.