Hello everyone and thank you for welcoming me

drc83

Hi every one.
First of all excuse my English which is not great I use a translator, I am French, I am 59 years old and I am an independent carrier and I live in Canada, I have been browsing this site for a while and I like its diversity and varied content. So I decide to sign up and learn at the same time.
I just got a passion for long-range shooting, and I just acquired a Shepherd 338 lapua MAG from CADEX with a Steiner M5XI 5-25x56 and use HORNADY 270Gr ELD- (I'm waiting for your feedback on this choice).
My goal is to hunt big game with my tools and be ready, and not get into a grizzly bear and it hit its head with my scope :) (which is armored hence my choice).
I await your advice when I have perfected it.
I attach some pictures of my tools.
(precision, my rifle with 2 frames)

Attachments

• 20240530_192227.jpg
    20240530_192227.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240530_211352.jpg
    20240530_211352.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20240526_205023.jpg
    IMG_20240526_205023.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20240526_205052.jpg
    IMG_20240526_205052.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi every one.
First of all excuse my English which is not great I use a translator, I am French, I am 59 years old and I am an independent carrier and I live in Canada, I have been browsing this site for a while and I like its diversity and varied content. So I decide to sign up and learn at the same time.
I just got a passion for long-range shooting, and I just acquired a Shepherd 338 lapua MAG from CADEX with a Steiner M5XI 5-25x56 and use HORNADY 270Gr ELD- (I'm waiting for your feedback on this choice).
My goal is to hunt big game with my tools and be ready, and not get into a grizzly bear and it hit its head with my scope :) (which is armored hence my choice).
Parlez-vous francais
Welcome to the LRH Forum from GA.

This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.

The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!

We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.

Len & Jill

Hi every one.
Hello and welcome from Saskatchewan

Parlez-vous francais
Bienvenue sur le Forum LRH de GA.

Il s'agit du MEILLEUR forum sur la chasse LR, le rechargement et le GS pour information et discussion.

La partie la plus importante de ce forum, ce sont les gens !!! Beaucoup de membres FORMIDABLES et une mine d'informations. Je ne peux pas rencontrer un meilleur groupe de filles et de gars !!!!

Nous attendons avec impatience votre participation et partager vos connaissances avec le groupe.

Si nous pouvons vous aider de quelque manière que ce soit, faites-le-nous savoir, les filles et les gars.

Len et Jill
Salut Len et Jill.

Thank you