• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Hawkins Hunter Bottom Metal & Mags (added 3/8)

REDVANES

LRH Sponsor
Hawkins M5 Hunter Bottom Metal Long Action - $220

Hawkins M5 Hunter Bottom Metal Short Action - $220

Hawkins Hunter Long Action Mags - Magnum (300 PRC / 28 Nosler) - 3 Rounds 3.770" internal length - $117

Hawkins Hunter Short Action Mags - Both Standard (.308 / Creedmoor) & PRC (6.5PRC / SAUM) - 4 Rounds - $117

+ Flat Rate $9.00 shipping if you buy 1 or 10.

Last edited:
I am putting together a 300 PRC on a Stiller Predatoor action. I am looking for bottom metal. My action has the extended cut to accept the longer magazine. What do you recommend? This is a hunting setup. I have not ordered or picked out a stock yet.

I am putting together a 300 PRC on a Stiller Predatoor action. I am looking for bottom metal. My action has the extended cut to accept the longer magazine. What do you recommend? This is a hunting setup. I have not ordered or picked out a stock yet.
I personally love the Hawkins Hunter setup for hunting. Low profile and I'm a fan of Detachable bottom metal. FYI, if you go with the Hawkins Hunter Mags, you need the Hawkins Hunter bottom metal.

Three of my stocks are M5. I run two Zeus actions between three stocks with Hawkins Hunter bottom metal. When I swap barrels all I do is change the mag that fits the cartridge I am using. I have the standard, magnum and lapua mags. They all work well and I also use the spacer kit for my 25prc, but don't need it.

This is the best price around.

Do you have any long action standard magazines? I would like to do a 280AI and a 6.5-280AI switch barrel rifle but I can only find magnum magazines. Thanks.

David

I don't currently have any of the long action standard mags in stock but redhawk rifles does right now.

Do you have any long action standard magazines? I would like to do a 280AI and a 6.5-280AI switch barrel rifle but I can only find magnum magazines. Thanks.

David