Happyyyy

Mornistsrt

In January, 2015 I bought my first Tesla, a used 2014 M S. In September, 2019 ordered a new M S Raven. Somewhere along the way I wrote a poem about how the Tesla makes an old man smile.

MY TESLA TIME MACHINE

I'm old and slow but not my new S
It goes from zero to sixty pretty darn fast
The sixty for me makes this old man smile
I go from ninety one to thirty one in less than a mil​

This should have been posted in the Humor Section! 🤬

Yep, electric vehicles……..saving the planet.

The batteries are very difficult to recycle, and very little is recovered. The present mining practices create much greater ecological damage than the "greenies" will ever admit too, or know about. Then there is the difficulty in charging them in most rural areas. Also not considered, the billions of $ given to enemies of our nation…… All great reasons to support the movement toward "green" energy automobiles! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 memtb

In January, 2015 I bought my first Tesla, a used 2014 M S. In September, 2019 ordered a new M S Raven. Somewhere along the way I wrote a poem about how the Tesla makes an old man smile.

MY TESLA TIME MACHINE

I'm old and slow but not my new S
It goes from zero to sixty pretty darn fast
The sixty for me makes this old man smile
I go from ninety one to thirty one in less than a mil​
60 in a 65.
Is no where being alive
When I want to do 80
Get out of my way
If I need to choose between the Battery & gas
That battery can kiss my ***
For they never seem to last.

This should have been posted in the Humor Section! 🤬

Yep, electric vehicles……..saving the planet.

The batteries are very difficult to recycle, and very little is recovered. The present mining practices create much greater ecological damage than the "greenies" will ever admit too, or know about. Then there is the difficulty in charging them in most rural areas. Also not considered, the billions of $ given to enemies of our nation…… All great reasons to support the movement toward "green" energy automobiles! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 memtb
1000 gallons of diesel a day not counting all the water that gets used and polluted!! Nothing green about it! There like the cordless drills sitting in the garage because the batteries 💩 out. Hate them dam things . The only thing worse is the guy driving a prius at 52 going down the freeway so he gets his 52 miles to the gallon. I'd roll coal on them if my truck didn't have all the emissions junk on it.