• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

HAPPY EASTER to all of you...

Buckfever34

Strange times we are living in; just wanted to take the time to wish each and every one of you Happy Easter. I know this isn't the forum for discussion, but I also know a lot of my fellow gunnuts check in here more than other places on the site.

May God bless each and every one of you and your loved ones and keep you safe, healthy, and prosperous.

Hopefully, the world will get back to a semblance of normalcy soon.

Happy Easter!

Strange times we are living in; just wanted to take the time to wish each and every one of you Happy Easter. I know this isn't the forum for discussion, but I also know a lot of my fellow gunnuts check in here more than other places on the site.

May God bless each and every one of you and your loved ones and keep you safe, healthy, and prosperous.

Hopefully, the world will get back to a semblance of normalcy soon.

Happy Easter!

We are Blessed daily and regularly. Without His Grace and Mercy we would never have Hope.
I have been through a bit in my life. I see wonder in everything.
I take my daughter out on walks in the desert so she can learn animal sign and tracking. She is better than I am now. She also sees the wonder in that we are given.
Happy Easter

Attachments

• 76164FB8-F984-47DE-8E0A-2AAA4FB3A239.jpeg
    76164FB8-F984-47DE-8E0A-2AAA4FB3A239.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 34