Hammer bullets

Enjoy the absolutely nuclear load with the Absolute Hammer and compare it to a hot but not nuclear Berger load. Yep makes a lot of sense. Too bad that 280 AI (~65 grains water capacity) shoots faster than my 280 ai, or my 26" 7wsm (74 grains water capacity). Slice it and dice it however it fits I suppose.
If I did something wrong correct it. I am good with that.

Enjoy the absolutely nuclear load with the Absolute Hammer and compare it to a hot but not nuclear Berger load. Yep makes a lot of sense. Too bad that 280 AI (~65 grains water capacity) shoots faster than my 280 ai, or my 26" 7wsm (74 grains water capacity). Slice it and dice it however it fits I suppose.

If you don't mind, would you try to say what you want said with different words, please. I'm not able to understand.

So I ran the numbers on the Berger ( just because it was the 1st one on your list). I ran it with the same atmosphere that we shot in this morning. Used 3100 fps for the Berger. That is the fastest vel that Nosler data shows for a 150g bullet in a 280ai. I compared it to the bullet data that we shot today but with a vel of 3450 fps. I think we will get higher than that, but that should be easy to get. At 1000y this is how it shakes out. The Berger will have 21.6 moa of drop and 5.7 moa of drift in a full value 10 mph wind, and impact vel of 1703 fps. The Absolute Hammer will have a 18 moa drop, a 5.6 moa drift and, and an impact vel of 1801 fps.
Dangit Steve!!!!! Just when. I was all excited that I have the 143 gr Hammer Hunter running at 3260 fps in my 26" 280 AI, you've got to go and make a new bullet that goes into warp speeds now. Like you've said multiple times, the increase in velocity negates a lot of the Hammer BC issues people complain about. Exciting news.
Looking forward to this new line of bullets.