H4350 Most Versatile Powder?

Varget and H4350 are just useless and overhyped. Too expensive as well. Temperature sensitive too. Work up a good load at 60 deg F, summer rolls around at 100 F and youll be blanking primers, might have to hammer open the bolt.

And once you get bolt open youll find you shot clear over the target. Wintertime comes around and youll be lucky to even get them to light. Or if they do the bullet will probably just barely clear the barrel.

Theyre slow too. Get 30-30 performance out of a 30-06. 308 might as well be 7.62x39.

Did i mention inaccurate? Barely hit the broad side of a barn.. while standing on the inside.

Anyways, if any of you have been suckered into investing into these no good powders, PM me for my address so u can send them to me for safe disposal (down the barrel of my 308 at 43 gr varget behind 175 sierra tmk or 57 gr H4350 w 30-06 AI w sierra 175 tmk... w fed 210M and lapua cases those are "the loads" for my setups and thats all i shoot out of them, year round, all weather, all ranges).

Did i mention they are corrosive? Make pyrodex look like hoppes #9. Eat all the rifling out of the barrel. Real short shelf life until they go like battery acid and start eating the cases too. Gotta get rid of those ASAP. 8 lb sealed jugs are the worst too, send them first :)

I use both, but a friend of mine who shoots much more than I do has run into some carbon problems with the 4350. He is a high volume shooter, so, I sure that plays into it, shoots suppressed as I do, and that may be part too, but his 22 CM's and 6.5's have all demonstrated this propensity for carbon rings in the chamber with H4350. He finally bought him a bore camera, and pays much more attention now. He cleans his rifles after every range session, and I only clean mine when accuracy starts to fade, and I do use a carbon and copper remover when I do. I have never had any issues, but he probably shoots 100 rounds to my every one, maybe 1000.

EDITED TO ADD - A good friend of mine said that he bought a jug of Varget and a couple bottles of H4350 and 2 weeks later his church going sister turned into a "lady of the night" and his best hunting dog wouldnt hunt no more and just started killing all his chickens.

Damned thing is, i didnt remember him having any chickens.. or a sister... but just goes to show how wicked these powders are... need to get rid of them fast :)

I use a lot of IMR 4350 and I really like it. I think my pick for the most versatile among the powders I use would have to be good old Unique. Since the shortages and sky high prices, I have been looking toward Vihtavuori powders, they make an equivalent for most of the popular H and IMR stuff and tend to be more available and less expensive.

Funny this should show up today. Just yesterday I was looking for data for H4350 in a 308 Win w/ 150-168 grain bullets. Didn't find any. Do any of you have good loads for that weight bullet?
Running low on IMR 4064 and it has gotten crazy expensive. I have an unopened 8#er of H4350.