• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks clymr

Threejs

I have a very lightly used Gunwerks in 7mm Rem mag. It has a clymr stock, fluted steel barrel, NF 5.5-22x50 MOaR scope. Atlas bipod, some ammo. Shot 26 times. Shoots 168 Berger VLD ridiculously tight at 2922fps. I am trying to get pics up but I'm technologically challenged. I can text or email pics and reasons for selling to interested parties. Some people wonder why you would spend the extra $$ on a GW. Shoot one for a week and you won't question it anymore. Gun, scope, bipod, fancy laser cut case, some ammo (no guarantee on how much) $7500

I have the br2500rangefinder set to this rifle for $1000 only to rifle buyer.

I will split PayPal costs. I am in northern Mi. Anyone that wants to do a local pickup with cash will get a deal.

I have been on a couple really good hunts in the last couple years. I have to step back from it for a while. So I'm selling a bunch of my gear. Long story behind it all.

I haven't really shot groups unless it's at steel. I do have an amazon box I shot to check zero. 2shots touching at 199yds. I will send any pics any interested parties want through text or email unless I can figure out how to post on here

FCE9D6A4-0EF7-4D34-819B-202412D0E985.jpeg 4693A087-73F4-43D5-8A2C-A1F713A74629.jpeg DB1A20C5-7DD7-463A-AE17-BF6C9290BFCE.jpeg

I have had several custom rifles that shot well. This thing is way beyond my comprehension. It's easy to shoot and lightweight. I have to stop hunting abroad for a while (wife). So when I am able to go again I will buy another one.