• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks 300PRC

Muley Madness

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am needing to sell a few rifles. The first one on my list is a Gunwerks Magnus in 300 PRC. I took this one in on a trade deal and have not shot it, or even mounted a scope on it.
Specs:
20 rounds fired. Like new Gunwerks Magnus, has their solid, brown camo stock, 24" barrel fluted and stepped for running a suppressor, threaded 5/8 x 24, Gunwerks GRB action, barrel and action both have tungsten finish, and a Gunwerks directional self timing brake, also in tungsten finish. TriggerTech trigger. Comes with Gunwerks scope base/rings combo, Gunwerks hard case, scope cover, scope lens cloth, and Gunwerks sling. 4 boxes of Gunwerks 215 Berger ammo also come with it. Asking $5200 shipped. I can send more specific pictures if needed. I can't find a mark on this rifle other than the bolt where it has been worked.

image_50433537.JPGimage_67211009.JPGimage_67230977.JPGimage_67236097.JPG

That's tempting. Any idea on the velocity (is there a custom turret)? Don't see many 300 PRC w 24 inch barrel.