• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Great prices on Norma Bullets at Raven Rocks!

Lobber

I recently picked up some Norma Tipstrike bullets from Raven Rocks Precision. Fantastic price, quick ship and great quality. Bullets were pictured on the site with cannelure, but was pleased that they did not actually have the cannelure (7mm 160gr Tipstrike)
@RavenRocksPrecision

Post a picture if you would please. Thanks

Copy that. I will post a photo of them later today.
I got some of their 168gr, 30 Cal RUAG sniper bullets that shoot incredibly well
In my 308. 250 for $69. 45 grains of Varget.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Just curious if anything else is different from the pic on their website. Boat tail etc… thanks
Sorry, forgot to post photos. These are the 7mm 160gr Tipshock bullets that I received.

Attachments

• C669A114-45FA-4E46-8A2B-3ED64DAA79F4.jpeg
    C669A114-45FA-4E46-8A2B-3ED64DAA79F4.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 29
  • C113DD18-5CA4-4921-8A00-7CBCA1723C36.jpeg
    C113DD18-5CA4-4921-8A00-7CBCA1723C36.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 27
  • 7A508948-B65C-4005-9A22-E0A527AB6A1A.jpeg
    7A508948-B65C-4005-9A22-E0A527AB6A1A.jpeg
    436.2 KB · Views: 27
I couldn't find any reload data on them that wasn't with Norma powders, emailed Norma asking for load data for any or all of maybe 4
powders I had that should work and they told me to use their website which pretty much only lists Norma powders.
That said I ordered a few calibers to try with some shorter barreled non magnums. Norma makes good bullets and I'm hoping to get lots of expansion at modest velocity for some brush guns

I couldn't find any reload data on them that wasn't with Norma powders, emailed Norma asking for load data for any or all of maybe 4
powders I had that should work and they told me to use their website which pretty much only lists Norma powders.
That said I ordered a few calibers to try with some shorter barreled non magnums. Norma makes good bullets and I'm hoping to get lots of expansion at modest velocity for some brush guns
I personally wouldn't hesitate to use published data for similar 160gr bullet designs in your cartridge. Published data tends to err on the side of caution anyway, so it's not like the bullet would be different enough to cause issues, especially on the low end of the data. Like anything, start on the low end and cautiously proceed until pressure signs show up.

figure I'll find a similar shape and close weight, it's the 170gr 30cal. don't think I have anything near that shape and weight that I'm loading currently

I personally wouldn't hesitate to use published data for similar 160gr bullet designs in your cartridge. Published data tends to err on the side of caution anyway, so it's not like the bullet would be different enough to cause issues, especially on the low end of the data. Like anything, start on the low end and cautiously proceed until pressure signs show up.
Going to try them in a 7-08 with 6.5 StaBall and a 7WSM.