• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gold Country Ammo

nksmfamjp

Anybody order from Gold Country Ammo from 6040 Grizzly Flat Rd, Somerset, CA 95684?

Good to go or buyer beware?

I found on ammoseek, site looks respectable. I'll check the address to google maps.

Well, address is a post office. Dang! Probably crap!

Last edited:
I checked the address….it is a post office.

I send an email. It was returned undeliverable.

I'm going with fraudulent.

I informed Ammoseek.com.

It is not fraudulent. We do not sell locally in CA so we do not want hundreds of people showing up so we use our mailing address: ie the PO Box. Not sure what email address you sent to but [email protected] as listed on the site is deliverable. Before someone spouts off "if you have to ask buyer beware, they ought to make sure they know what they are talking about. Thers is also a telephone number on the site. And, if you looked at ammoseek.com you can see the positive reviews for yourself...

It is not fraudulent. We do not sell locally in CA so we do not want hundreds of people showing up so we use our mailing address: ie the PO Box. Not sure what email address you sent to but [email protected] as listed on the site is deliverable. Before someone spouts off "if you have to ask buyer beware, they ought to make sure they know what they are talking about. Thers is also a telephone number on the site. And, if you looked at ammoseek.com you can see the positive reviews for yourself...
Thanks for the response. I'll look again and see what prompted me to dig a little. You seemed legit, but I thought I called. I know I clicked on an email on the website.

I sorry for the negative rep, but people have be really careful now days. Lots of fake component sites.