gohunt vs. OnX

TENHunter

I've had OnX for some time and wondering if anyone has compared OnX vs gohunt. Is it worth having both? Preference of one over the other with maps and why? Thanks.

Basemaps

I was going to get OnX last year but decided against it due to the price. I went with Basemaps. Much cheaper and it tells me everything I need to know about the area I'm hunting in. The first time I used it was in Wyoming last year on a PD hunt. I would buy it again.

I have OnX and marked a number of areas but certain I could transfer them over. I've found it to be pretty accurate in various states. May check out "Basemaps" as well.

I had difficulty using HuntStand, in defense of the App though, I did not put a ton of effort into learning how to use all of the app's functionality. I felt like I needed to take a computer programming course to learn how to use the app.

OnX here. Awesome app for making sure you are where you should be. Saves as many waypoints as you could want. I have thousands saved.
In units I hunt regularly, I save water sources, game sightings, etc. Here are a few...
Screenshot_20220604-090135_onX Hunt.jpg

Rumor has it each red drop is where Lance has killed a game animal... and he only marks kills over 800yds!!

OnX here. Awesome app for making sure you are where you should be. Saves as many waypoints as you could want. I have thousands saved.
In units I hunt regularly, I save water sources, game sightings, etc. Here are a few...
View attachment 370005

View attachment 370005
Looks like mine in Colorado. I have been adding 34 years of elk & mule deer bow & rifle hunting into this now for my son. The website version syncs perfectly with the app and I can archive all of the data. The 3D and satellite display is great for showing new hunters specific areas to hunt, where to camp, and way points for each season. Not a commercial. Onx has been working well for me along with Google Earth.