GMO free game birds for eating Training your bird dogs Question.

I am curious about that, too. There are already established companies that sell exotic meats (https://www.exoticmeatmarkets.com/category-s/306.htm). It might be a bad idea for personal consumption, though. Similarly, I saw an FB post that some prefer raising quail over chickens because they are easier, quicker, and have less cost/maintenance to raise.
My grandfather raised quail long ago and I remember going out there to feed and water them every morning and afternoon. He'd produce around 5k a year to sell to preserves and for us to eat. He'd also have about 50 chickens and I'd agree, the quail were much easier, we had them in big flight pens in an old feeder pig barn.

Or before the population that currently inhabits the earth. BSE that you mentioned was not lab grown. 100k tractor, that thing must be wore slam out. Good luck on your endeavor.
Tractor price is just used for the point of the content, I have no idea what they run, more than I'm going to involve myself in, or care too.
Again, at this stage this is merely a post to see if there's a market. That's it!!.