Garmin Xero C1 Pro

Bla Bla Bla. Here is an XERO in a HF Hard Small Case. as you can see it will fit other devices. We think that we are going to link a NEW Galaxy 5S Phone dedicated to the XERO for computing power and storage with a bit larger display. We did not pull the cut sized foam cubes out as suggested to fit electrotonic until where we wanted paced.
We have several Phones Galaxy s-10 to dedicate use for a tool.
I am banned from LRH Forum after 10:00PM EST. That is when I take my sleeping pill for CPAC.
If I Post after this time I tend to BUY/Sell Everything" and do not make sense - well to others,
I always try to fit in an older COLT Woodsman .22 from the 1930s about 98+ % but no box and papers. Got burned up in the blits Kriegzzzzzzkrieg.

ANYWAY THE XERO WILL FIT WITH ITS GAGDETS TO GO ALONG!!!!

Attachments

• HF Case XERO and S5 Galaxy.jpg
    HF Case XERO and S5 Galaxy.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I have been using mine with everything from 22lr to larger centerfire and pistols, and it worked perfect, never missed a shot. Then at the range there was a fellow member of my club who was shooting a muzzleloader and I asked it he would like to know his velocity, He said yes, I asked him about how many fps he thought he was running and he said less than 1700 fps with his load of 75 gr of 777 and a 250 gr round, I set it up at the second rifle setting of 1700 fps or less and it DID NOT read the first two shots. I tried it on both rifle and other setting and moving it from beside to right under the barrel, this had me confused a bit and thought maybe I was doing something wrong. So, I shot over it again with my 22 lr and it picked up every shot. I said maybe you're faster than 1700 fps, and set up up on that setting of 1700-5000 fps rifle. Sure enough, 2 shots over it were 1990 and 1980 fps. He was astounded they were going so fast. But, long story short, great information that he never thought the rifle and round were doing. Now, he wants one. Maybe a good first over the air update would be, if the Xero picks up the shot but recognizes it is faster or slower, it could tell you whether to go up or down a setting, instead of guessing?

Picked one up last week from GA Precision when they was running a 10% off sale. I only had the Caldwell shoot thru chrono and had been looking at the labradar. Really hope it was worth waiting for
I never waited but don't regret it either. I needed the data back then also. It just makes me appreciate my Garmin even more. Fortunately I bought my shoot through optical used and sold it to buy my used Magnetospeed. Sold MS to buy the Garmin new. Love the Garmin more then any of the others.

Don't chance messing up your display. Get a good case to put the Xero in and protect it.
A $700 investment is wort a few $ Hard Case.
Don't want to show up at the range with a cracked display and ruin your Load Development.

We will send you a gift card ( Merry Christmas) for HF if you have one near you to get an Apache if you will use it. Or just ship an Amazon one to you.
We got your address somewhere but PM it to me anyway.

Len & Jill
Thanks. I am looking into getting a soft case by Cole-Tac that will still fit into my shooting bag side pocket. HF definitely has its bargains. I use them probably more than I ought to...

I have been using mine with everything from 22lr to larger centerfire and pistols, and it worked perfect, never missed a shot. Then at the range there was a fellow member of my club who was shooting a muzzleloader and I asked it he would like to know his velocity, He said yes, I asked him about how many fps he thought he was running and he said less than 1700 fps with his load of 75 gr of 777 and a 250 gr round, I set it up at the second rifle setting of 1700 fps or less and it DID NOT read the first two shots. I tried it on both rifle and other setting and moving it from beside to right under the barrel, this had me confused a bit and thought maybe I was doing something wrong. So, I shot over it again with my 22 lr and it picked up every shot. I said maybe you're faster than 1700 fps, and set up up on that setting of 1700-5000 fps rifle. Sure enough, 2 shots over it were 1990 and 1980 fps. He was astounded they were going so fast. But, long story short, great information that he never thought the rifle and round were doing. Now, he wants one. Maybe a good first over the air update would be, if the Xero picks up the shot but recognizes it is faster or slower, it could tell you whether to go up or down a setting, instead of guessing?
I ran into the same situation at the range this week. Fellow shooter with a brand new Labradar with all the bells and whistles could not get it to pick up his muzzleloader shots. (Not sure why because I double checked his set up and have used a Labradar for several years) I set up the Garmin outboard his Labradar and picked up his first rifle fine. His second muzzleloder, the Garmin missed the shot. I changed the settings to the higher above 1700 fps option and had no problem picking up his next shot at 1950 fps.

I've used the Garmin on my own rifles suppressed and unsuppressed and never missed a shot. It seems easier to aim and less finicky than the Labradar. I really like being able to leave it turned on during the whole range session. Failure to remember to activate the Labradar each shot used to be my most common reason for dropping a shot.

I'm not worried about protecting my tripod and want to keep the Garmin carrying case as small as possible so I'm using a little Pelican 1010 case for just the unit itself.

Very happy with the Garmin and just planning to long term loan my Labradar to a friend as I don't think it will be getting mush use going forward.

Garmin just cornered the market. I've had mine for two months now. it has never missed a shot or gave me unbelievable results. the setup and use is simple, it so small and light you can attach it it to your ARCA rail and get velocity info for every shot fired in a match or practice session. I've had competitors using them in both sides of me without interference. The battery lasts several hours and it's small enough to stuff in a pocket. Even if you don't buy it, the used Lab Radar and magneto speed market means you can pick up a good chrono pretty cheap.i see them up for sale everywhere.