G7 BR2 case?

Mark in Mo

For those that use this rangefinder, how do you carry in the field? Has anyone found a nice case for in the back pack or to be worn? I really dont care for the case it came in!

Any ideas?

Mark

I bought a voodoo tactical bag at our local army surplus store. Fits perfect and great protection. Velcro top closure , it's perfect.

I seen that on one of their shows but don't think it is available yet....I will have to check out those other options. Thanks

Gunwerks has a case other than the one that comes with it. I do not believe it is on their website but I saw it (and bought one) when I was at their shop this summer. I am sure if you call them they can set you up with one. It is like the one above with the G7 logo on it but it is black and has no logo.

I've been using mine in a Sitka binocular harness and really like it. I put my wind meter in the side pouch and if I need to grab my rifle and set up in a hurry I have everything I need without having to dig through my backpack.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.