• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Razor HD III 10 x 42 Binoculars plus Alaska Guide Creations chest pack/bino harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodakhorseman

For sale: Vortex Razor HD III 10 x 42 Binoculars plus Alaska Guide Creations chest pack/bino harness

These binoculars were purchased new by me in 2014. I have kept them inside an Alaska Guide Creations chest pack the entire time when at home or in the field. As a result, they are in beautiful condition. There are no scratches in the glass. The body armor is also in awesome shape.The chest pack pictured is included in this sale.

I recently sent the binocs into Vortex for warranty work. The soft rubber eyecups were beginning to come loose, so they fixed them and told me that should never happen again (they now use better adhesives). As typical for warranty repairs, they inspected everything and made all adjustments they felt necessary. Attached is a picture showing the paperwork they sent me describing the adjustments made.

I am only asking $850 for everything. I will cover shipping to the lower 48, but require an extra $24.95 if unable to gift through PayPal.Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 7
  • repairs.JPG
    repairs.JPG