• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS, Kimber 84 Montana 308 win

bassin93

Stainless, synthetic
22 inch barrel
5.2 pounds
308 win
73 rounds fired through it
Talley one piece rings and bases
excellent condition
will get pics posted tomorrow.
$850 shipped
selling to fund another rifle project

Last edited:
Jeff here are your pic's maybe one of the mods will move them to your post for us if not guys this is the rifle
081000_2059001.jpg

081000_2058001.jpg

Last edited:
well I guess that I could blame the time of day on that one, or just admit that was dub of me. Oh ya, thanks for pointing that out, now I must go wash the egg off my face

Thanks ICANHITHIMMAN, I will get the camera back from the kid and send them to you. rooster, one of those things you don't think you can live without but I still like to pack a little more horsepower 300wsm. Although the kimber is so light you almost forget you have a rifle with you.

Need pictures to better evaluate rifle. Remember a picture is worth a thousand words.

I have pictures, just don't have a clue how to post them. If you send me an email, I will send them to you. Thanks, Jeff

Rifle is no longer for sale. My edge is not finished yet and this may be my hunting rifle for this year. Thanks, Jeff

Recent Posts