• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT- Upgraded Tikka T3 270 wsm

pburton

I have a Tikka T3 270 wsm. I have had it for the last four years. It has been upgraded some. B&C Medalist (tan with black). Originally blued. Action and barrel have been DuraCoated black. Atlas Worxs aluminum trigger guard and bottom metal.(still accepts factory mags). Atlas Worxs tactical bolt knob and bolt shroud. Three factory 3 round mags. 200 rounds through it. Will shoot 3/4" groups with some factory ammo. Shoots less than 1" with all factory ammo I have tried. I have never reloaded for it although I have 40 pcs of brand new Norma brass, a box of 140gr accubonds, and RCBS FL dies that I may throw in for the right deal. I have killed several animals with this rifle. Asking $750 or trade for: rem 700 (not sure about caliber, no magnums as I already have enough of them), or a good rifle scope of equal value. I have far more into this rifle than my asking price. If you want pictures please PM your email address or cell number and I will send them. Any questions please let me know.
Thanks!

Here are a couple of pictures. If you would like others please PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 15

Recent Posts