• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Custom 7 Sherman Short with EXTRAS

wilkup

I need the cash from this sale to help offset moving costs. I've been away from the PNW for 2 years and am finally going to return!
The sad news is that I need cash to help with the costs of moving and know I can always buy another rifle. I'm going to sell my pride and joy, hoping it goes to someone who will love it as much as me.
This rifle comes with Leupold Mark 4 2 piece picatinny base, Seekins 30mm rings, 40 pieces twice fired Norma brass, custom Whidden dies and a few boxes of bullets that are leftovers - Hornady 154gr Interlock bullets, Berger 180gr Hybrid bullets, Speer 140gr SBT.

The rifle was built using a Fierce Short Action, Bartlein #2b barrel with 6 straight flutes, and a McMillan Sako Hunter stock. Rifle has been Cerakoted Stone Gray. Rifle weighs ~7.5lbs as it sits.

Shoots excellent! 1/2MOA shooter as far out as I've taken it - 600 yards.
I used RL26 with all bullets and got excellent velocity.

$2500 obo

Attachments

• Rifle.jpg
    Rifle.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 18
Man I wish I had the available funds right now cause it's similar to the rifle I want to build next spring. I hope she finds a loving home.

Nice rifle. Wondering what's the barrel length and twist. Also what power is the scope? Thank you.

Thanks. Barrel length is 23" and has a 1-9" twist. The scope is a Burris Veracity 5-25x50, but is not included in the deal.
I would include it for an additional $775, if you really wanted it.

Recent Posts