• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Cooper Model 22 Phoenix 220 Swift

Gale Johnson

Cooper Model 22 Phoenix in the almighty 220 Swift Caliber
26" bull barrel, fluted bolt, black and red spider web stock
approx. 309 rounds, bought this new and it is a laser, will shoot one hole groups, perfect condition, as new with box, target and manual

$1550 for gun with Warne bases

I also have a Weaver Grand Slam 6.5 X 20 with fine target dot reticle that works well with this gun, $1850 with the gun and warne rings

If you are interested in the gun and want some fire formed brass I have it listed separately, dies also available

I have too many coopers and looking to raise cash for some new glass, this one gets left at home as you can tell by the round count, but it will make you giggle on a windy day with a bunch 300-400 yard prairie dogs trying to go about the normal routine. Gun was broke in one shot at a time for ten rounds and thoroughly cleaned and has been well cleaned after each outing.

thank you
Gale Johnson

Last edited:
I got the Swift out over the weekend and shot my last 100 rounds over the weekend so the gun now has about 409 round down the pipe. It also has Talley rings and bases instead of Warne's like I originally posted. I will throw in 100 twice fired pieces of brass and a custom bore guide made by James Calhoon to the buyer of this gun

thank you
Gale Johnson

Any interest in a pre-64 mdl 70 30-06 with a very pretty custom stock.