• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Beretta 501 243 (IN)

safarihunter

I know I'll regret selling this rifle but I haven't had it out of the safe in over three years. The rifle is in excellent condition with the bluing near mint and a few light stock marks (one dent shown in pic.)

This was last made by Beretta in 1986 and is on a round top Sako AII action (the only identifying Ssko mark is an AII stamping on the mag box)

The rifle is a true 1/2" shooter with Nosler 70 gr and 95 gr Ballistic Tips if the shooter can do their part.

The rifle will ship with a mint condition Leupold VariX III 2.5x8 click adjust scope. The scope is mounted in Conetrol rings and bases with a finish to match the unbelievably deep, rich bluing of the rifle. It is sighted in exactly 2" high at 100 yds with the 70 gr BT's and ready to go.

$1275.00 for the complete package shipped in lower 48. Sorry, no trades, a 375 H&H is on the way. Don't wait on this one. It is going to be on one of my tables at the gun show this weekend.
DSC03953.jpg

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03960.jpg

DSC03958.jpg

Recent Posts