For Those Gas Gun Guys , The Brass Catcher You need !

Shotsafterdark

I'm not in the mood to dig in grass and weeds for my brass that my gas gun flung
If you don't collect and reload your brass you're most likely a minority here and
the economy and common sense dictates you will soon ...

Just wanted to share my satisfaction with this inexpensive brass catcher that is
field friendly ....

Enjoy ! it bounces back and forth between 2 rifles it comes with 2 mounts

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
$25 dolla is gonna make you holla !! Amazon !!

I have used a Caldwell brass catcher for years, it's pretty much the same one and close to the same price. I showed it to my local Sheriffs department for their range practice about 5 or 6 years ago it saves them a lot of time policing the range when they are done training.

I think I've used about all the brass catcher out there at one time or another, the one I've liked the best and stayed with is the Brass Goat AR15 Brass Catcher (BG15) by far the best I've used. Just my 0.2 Cheers

1725957947372.png

I have used a Caldwell brass catcher for years, it's pretty much the same one and close to the same price. I showed it to my local Sheriffs department for their range practice about 5 or 6 years ago it saves them a lot of time policing the range when they are done training.
I'm with you. Used the Caldwell one for years also. Never had any issues, the mount is slightly different

Recent Posts