• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale 338 Edge or trade SOLD

specter29

Bought this rifle a year and a half ago off of a member here planning on doing some hunting out west but never had the chance to do it. So I am selling seeing no chance to do any long range hunting in the near future. I have only put about 20 rounds through it myself and it will easily hold 1/2 to 1/4 MOA at 100 yards farthest i have been able to run it out to by me is 580 yards and its capable of 2"-2.5" center to center. The previous owners told me he had only shot 250 rounds through it and I believe him it is a very clean rifle with a few light scratches on the stock.

338 Edge specs:
Built by Centershot Rifles
Fully blueprinted C-series Remington 700 LA (one of the smoothest Actions I've felt)
PTG bolt knob
Badger Ordinance 20 moa steel base epoxy bedded to action
Tuned Rem Trigger
Badger Recoil Lug
Brux 28" 1-10 twist, SS, Medium Palma Contour barrel
Center Shot Rifles muzzle break
Wyatts Extended mag box
magpul FDE duracoat finish
McMillan HTG fiberglass stock, GAP camo, bedded to action
Defensive Edge adjustable cheek piece
weight is 10.8Lbs

selling with:

3 boxes of unopened Sierra 300 Grain SMK's
100 New Remington 300 Ultra mag brass unformed
and 338 Edge dies

asking $3200 shipped to your FFL

Thanks,
Brent
[email protected]

338 edge.jpg

ammo.jpg

dies.jpg

Re: For Sale 338 Edge

Price drop to $2350 may also consider trades for a scope, rangefinder, or the right rifle.

Re: For Sale 338 Edge or trade

Would you be interested in trading for a really nice fnh ps90 le model. Comes with an extra low rail and high rail with 3 50rd mags, 2 point tactical sling, original box and all accessories, with 1,000 rds of fn 40grain vmax ammo. If interested I can send pics.
Thanks, nick

Re: For Sale 338 Edge or trade

If that falls out I have an SKB Sporting Clays model in 20 Gauge O/U. Can send pictures if interested.