For our Hammer Girls!

Once we run out of the black tips they will be done. The mint green tips will be the standard Hammer color.
Well, I for one am kinda digging on those pink tips! Next box of the 154 HHT I order for my 300 Winnie will be sporting "pinkies"; please keep them handy. I think you may be surprised at how many will be ordering them.

Well, I for one am kinda digging on those pink tips! Next box of the 154 HHT I order for my 300 Winnie will be sporting "pinkies"; please keep them handy. I think you may be surprised at how many will be ordering them.
When we first started into the tips and were looking for a unique color my first choice was pink. When I floated the idea I got the "I ain't shooten no pink boollits!" response. I think the pink tips are hot! My son in law texted me this morning thanking me for the fact that he now has to load them for my daughter!

When we first started into the tips and were looking for a unique color my first choice was pink. When I floated the idea I got the "I ain't shooten no pink boollits!" response. I think the pink tips are hot! My son in law texted me this morning thanking me for the fact that he now has to load them for my daughter!
I like it. It sure can open up some interesting discussions when in the woods. lol.

Just re-read the title of this thread; sure hope those pinkies are not only for ladies or those that swing from the wrong side of the plate! I'm neither. Been happily married to the same great woman for 46 years and "pride" for me is having been born in June and serving in 'Nam for this great country! Not sorry if I stepped on any delicate toes!!! Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Just re-read the title of this thread; sure hope those pinkies are not only for ladies or those that swing from the wrong side of the plate! I'm neither. Been happily married to the same great woman for 46 years and "pride" for me is having been born in June and serving in 'Nam for this great country! Not sorry if I stepped on any delicate toes!!! Keep up the good work.
Oops, pretty sure I just broke the rules. To Len and crew and all concerned, you have my deepest apologies. It won't happen again. Dan