Food Prices and On the Shelves Supply

Don't know who them is? I believe it's the gates, sucker butt, Anderson, Dorsey, gref, Soros, and another couple dozen. They are the ones controlling the world through the corrupt politicians.....98 percent of them in the world.

To this topic I fully believe gates is not buying up insane amounts of farmland as a financial investment.

Turner bought up 100's k acres for his own space and income. The controlling part came almost instantly afterwards. Turner is a fly fart compared to what gates is doing.
You simply have to ignore everything that is said and apply critical thinking to their actions. It is about power over you and wealth for them. That is what it is always about. for them to succeed they must destroy your wealth and your ability to hurt or even destroy them. Ask yourself "What will the Petro Dollar be worth if they force us to another type of energy? Even better, a type of energy that no inferstructure exists to support the move? Ask these types of questions with every move they make and you will be much further along understanding their actions. Never fall for the trap of believing they are stupid. They think you are and are using that for cover.

Now, back to the subject. My wife and I went to Kroger's this weekend. So did one of my daughters. My daughter bought a weeks worth of groceries, I would say less than a third of a cart full and paid over $300. She threw a fit at the prices. We went to the same store, the same day. We bought food out of every department, looked for sales and deals. We only bought food that has to actually be prepared and cooked, no heat and serve. We filled our cart over full. Our Bill was $95. that is pretty much the difference between convenience and do it yourself. Groceries aren't killing us yet, but you have to be really careful shopping especially for meat and dairy. Having a freezer full of good meat is really a blessing right now. If you don't, its Spring and the fish are biting. Stock up on them.

You simply have to ignore everything that is said and apply critical thinking to their actions. It is about power over you and wealth for them. That is what it is always about. for them to succeed they must destroy your wealth and your ability to hurt or even destroy them. Ask yourself "What will the Petro Dollar be worth if they force us to another type of energy? Even better, a type of energy that no inferstructure exists to support the move? Ask these types of questions with every move they make and you will be much further along understanding their actions. Never fall for the trap of believing they are stupid. They think you are and are using that for cover.

Now, back to the subject. My wife and I went to Kroger's this weekend. So did one of my daughters. My daughter bought a weeks worth of groceries, I would say less than a third of a cart full and paid over $300. She threw a fit at the prices. We went to the same store, the same day. We bought food out of every department, looked for sales and deals. We only bought food that has to actually be prepared and cooked, no heat and serve. We filled our cart over full. Our Bill was $95. that is pretty much the difference between convenience and do it yourself. Groceries aren't killing us yet, but you have to be really careful shopping especially for meat and dairy. Having a freezer full of good meat is really a blessing right now. If you don't, its Spring and the fish are biting. Stock up on them.
I agree with you but they make such a strong case for incompetence and stupidity. Especially When they nominate somebody for the Supreme Court that does not even know what a woman is, a question even somebody in the public fool system could answer.

Then you have the VP:
FCC1FB80-EEF5-4C06-AA5C-E13EB7321036.jpeg

I agree with you but they make such a strong case for incompetence and stupidity. Especially When they nominate somebody for the Supreme Court that does not even know what a woman is, a question even somebody in the public fool system could answer.

Then you have the VP:
View attachment 353774
I never said the pawns they use were smart. They just do as they are told and help so much with the illusion. It is possible they might even believe the crap that comes out of their mouths.

Glad we have three freezers full of meat- wild game and just butchered a yearling. Enough canned and dry goods to last at least six months. Growing up in the country, we learned to be prepared. I have a little ammo stored also. All we have to add it fresh potatoes, but not the ones in post #18.
I'm trying to get him to fox it. Brandon is a beet not a potato

We have a local grocery chain that has 10% off standard groceries for 55 and older so we shop as much as e can on Wednesdays! It helps offset some of the price increases. we have been buying bulk at Costco, breaking the packages down, vac sealing to our portions and that also helps. Added 22 cu-ft upright freezer to basement to add to our horizontal smaller one of 10 cu-ft. Buy items on sale and stash. Just had a Tom walk by house in backyard. He does it again in few weeks, freezer gets new entry.

Seeing it big time when fuel started shooting up. Some people are smart enough to get prepared for what is coming.
Family involved in shipping freight and product all over the US and overseas.
Shipping is going up twice as fast as fuel. What cost 5k before the last election is 15k last week.
The largest expense for farmers are fuel derived costs and for many labor. They don't control even close to what they sell products for. It is the three middle men and retailer that is making the money.
Just got half a corn finished beef cut and wrapped by the rancher. $3.88 a pound and they are making money. So who is making the increase of $5-20 a pound at market not the farmer/rancher.
Fuel and now fertilizer and seeds...almost doubled since last year