Satterlee Scott

Shout out to Joe Faulkner and Zack from Pursuit Driven Guiding for a super successful West TX Aoudad hunt. We spent most of the last three days on glass. We spotted a bunch of big Rams every day. The weather started moving in and the sheep started acting goofy. We had plans of taking a monster at 600-700 this morning but never got a clean shot. We were on our way back when Joe spotted a group down low moving up. We set up using a rock and a mini fortune cookie 211 yards 34 degrees up. The sheep stopped for a second giving me a clean shot behind the ear Sawtooth Rifle AWESAUM 2 put the 185 RDF in the perfect spot. This isn't the typical "sheep" rifle weighin in at 11.5 lbs but I prioritize rugged repeat-ability over any other quality. Thanks to my way better half Diana Herrera-Satterlee for letting me play. Nightforce Optics PROOF Research Nosler Sawtooth Rifles TriggerTech Armageddon Gear MDT Chassis Systems Manners Composite Stocks Bertram BrassHat Creek Training Ordnance Locker

Attachments

• first Auodad.jpg
    first Auodad.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 623
Congratulations, indeed. Great animal. I became completely hooked on Aoudad after my first hunt. I'll definitely be back for more.

Man, that is awesome. I got my first one this year as well and I can't wait to go back. It's my favorite game to hunt by far.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts