Finally taking the trip up to AK!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Hey Guys, I am booking my trip up with a buddy for the first week of Sept. Want to do some hunting and fishing and just hanging in some beautiful country.

I would love to get connected with some of you guys up there if it works out.
Also looking to get some stuff planned, raft trips, hunting/fishing etc. Who would be a couple good contacts that I can call and set up some things and get it on that calendar? Appreciate all the help in advance.

Would also be willing to trade some targets for services or whatever works. Just an idea!

Jake Vibbert
JC Steel Targets

I lived up there for a couple years, plan on moving back fall 2018.

All my contacts are in the homer area, but we have some amazing fishing! ling cod halibut rockfish, and salmon if the timing is right.

I can't guarantee you any discounts, but I do have some recommendations on fishing guides to get ya into the fish.

as for hunting, an easy and not to expensive hunt in that area is a black bear hunt. there are many ways to hunt them, but among the easiest is cruising the shores on a small boat glassing the beaches. I think the out of state tag is in the 300 dollar range.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts