Finally, ALLEN PRECISION web site opened to the public

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Well guys, I guess its been about 9 years in the making. For the first 3-4 years I was open for business I really wanted a web site just to get my products some exposure. After that, I got so darn busy that the throught of a web page adding to my work load was very intimidating so I really did not do much toward building a site.

Well, I have been hounded by literally hundreds of potential customers and current customers wanting a place they could go and get all the information about the APS products all in one place.

About 6 months ago, I started working on my own site. I wanted something more then just the cookie cutter site, I wanted a place of information that would be interesting for everyone to go to and read about my products.

What resulted really has taken on a life of its own. There are still several pages that are "Under Construction" still but the majority of the site is up and running including pages on my Raptor rececivers, Painkiller muzzle brakes, Raptor LRSS and Stalker rifles, Pricing page, several photo galleries, testimonial page and much more.

I will also be working on a video page as well as a "tips and tricks" page where I will talk about many of the techniqies I use for long range shooting and hunting that will suprise many on how simple it can be to set up a rifle for long range shooting and hunting, developing drop charts and load development. Some make it sounds like its rocket science for some reason. Personally I think this is so that they can make others think this simply is very difficult to do. It is not, infact its quite simple with good equipment.

I Also will be working on a page called "Kirby's Hunting Stories". I have gotten good reviews of many of the hunting stories I have posted here on LRH so I will be sharing them here on my web site as well.

Also a preferred company page which will list the companies that have worked best for me.

Most importantly, go to my Web Special page where I will be running several specials on APS products until the end of 2011 offering siginficant cost savings on muzzle brakes, Raptor receivers and Raptor rifles.

So, its finally here. www.apsrifles.com is finally up and running, please check it out and let me know what you think by by hitting the e-mail link on the home page. I am sure there will be some minor bugs to work out and as mentioned, this is a work in progress so please be patient if any issues come up and if so, let me know what problems you have.

Check out the specials for the Grand Opening of APSRifles.com

Len should get the link to the site attached to my banner here on LRH.com soon.

Good deal, I am gonna check that out.

I thought it was cool that you finally got a web page until I checked it out, then I saw you have a pic of my 338AM on the page and now think it is super cool.

Last edited:
Nice looking site. I really like the big game pic's allot. I have another rifle I need to get break for so I will be hitting you up soon for that. By the way the painkiller break I got from you for my 338 Lapua works better than I could ever have hoped for and it looks good too. Thank you.

Joe

Site looks great! Good job there. I use a somewhat large/hi-res monitor and everything looks good.

Also, great to see product images - i hope you're planning ahead for expansion!

Well! Even without looking at the site I'm gonna say that this is a very bad idea. My life is already eaten up with stuff that I shouldn't be spending time looking at.

I've already wasted time typing this.:rolleyes: Now to look over another bunch of stuff that will only tempt me! Ya know me, the only thing I cannot resist is temptation!

crap! I'll now browse over there and eat up some more beautiful Sunday morning.:)

I hate getting old! So much money - so little time!:D:D

Congrats Kirby!!

Roy, you must read much faster than me or you just skimmed thru the content because I was there well over an hour. lol

Kirby, I know you didn't create your web page to be "cool" but FWIW your web page has a very high "cool" factor. Well done!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts