Fierce rifles?

I was looking for easy, but realised I will only get what I want if I build, but time is running out for next year and my Dad's 80th birthday hunt in New Zealand.
You stay safe and healthy too Ed.

Cheers.
If you have a year, contact KS Arms and talk to Mike. They can send you all the parts for the build, or send you one already put together. They ship out of Canada all the time.

If you have a year, contact KS Arms and talk to Mike. They can send you all the parts for the build, or send you one already put together. They ship out of Canada all the time.

Thanks, I have things lined up here in Australia. Using Borden actions, a Bigfoot for myself and a Timberline for my Dad. He knows nothing about the build for him, he thinks the hunt next September is for his Birthday, it is, but he's getting his dream rifle too.

Cheers.

Good thing about buying from Canada is our dollar and yours are pretty close to being at par. Saves a ton not having to pay the exchange to U.S.

P.S. Just saw your last post that you have things rounded up already. All the best with the build and hunt.

Good thing about buying from Canada is our dollar and yours are pretty close to being at par. Saves a ton not having to pay the exchange to U.S.

P.S. Just saw your last post that you have things rounded up already. All the best with the build and hunt.
Very true, but there is more Tarif cost and red tape importing from Canada at this end.

All good.

Cheers.

Recent Posts