• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Few auto knives for sale.......

JDJHNTR

These are some very nice little auto open knives I picked up and just need to let e few of them go to recoop some funds. They feature 440 stainless steel blades and are tacticle black and feature a belt clip on the other side. They are very thin, light weight, solid and FAST!! They also make a nice money clip! I will sell them for $20 each shpd. I can take Paypal (VERY discrete, NO credit cards) or M/O. Cannot ship to NY, NJ, NM, AK, IN, CT, MA, HI, IL, MN, MI, LA, TN, VT, WA, WI or NH...

Drop me a line and let me know how many you need? :wtg: email to [email protected]

Smallautoknife.jpg

Autoknifeandlight.jpg

Last edited:
First picture went MIA? Here it is again. Thanks to all that have baught!!!

autoknife.jpg

I just got a few of these little knives and they're pretty cool, especially considering the modest cost.

Service and commo with JDJHNTR has been prompt and first class!

ADD Randy to the GOOD GUY LIST

Sorry Randy, should have sent you a PM and not posted like I did. But I was having a brainfart! Anyway, to one and all - Randy is a stand up guy and sent out a replacement no questions asked. Such a deal

Thanks Randy

Doug

what you send to california and not wisconsin ??

JIM

I am afraid that is the laws for now as they stand? I should be able to ship to all states in my opinion but each state is different. Sorry.............

Recent Posts