• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal large rifle magnum #215

Yes, we just joined the group and the website is pretty new. My husband and I have a brick and mortar store named Butchā€™s guns in Woodward, OK. There are a few guys on here that have ordered from us and can vouch for us. Iā€™m sorry our hazmat is high but that is what we are paying for it.. We have been working nonstop with FedEx and UPS to try to get our hazmat lowered but because the business is newer they will not do much until we are in the millions range. We will continue to work with them and try to get it lowered.

Kaycee Young
Ok Reloading
(580)952-6793
[email protected]
Welcome from a fellow okie. Iā€™m about 30 miles east of OKC. May have to make a run out your way and check out your store.

We would love that. I think it would be about a 3 hour drive. We have lots of new and used guns, optics, reloading components, some suppressors (trying to get more), build custom rifles and have an indoor pistol range. Itā€™s a pretty neat store. We are talking about having a little sale on 4th of July and offering lunch for customers.. we havenā€™t set that in stone yet but itā€™s in the works.