• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal large rifle magnum #215

Okreloading

LRH Sponsor
Okreloading 6/29/2024

We have 10 boxes left of federal large rifle magnum #215.. Get them while in stock, they are flying out the door. Okreloading.com

Attachments

• IMG_3732.jpeg
    IMG_3732.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3483.jpeg
    IMG_3483.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 42
Maybe for the individual item….but shipping for only 1K Remington Magnum primers made it a “No Go” for me. YIKES!😳
View attachment 582620
Yup but if you need something, it seems like you don’t get a choice nowadays. They have Winchester magnum primers available too which I haven’t seen in a long time. Prices are pretty decent but shipping is a killer. But any place is usually 40 bucks for shipping with hazmat fee so it’s not too much more realistically

Yes, we just joined the group and the website is pretty new. My husband and I have a brick and mortar store named Butch’s guns in Woodward, OK. There are a few guys on here that have ordered from us and can vouch for us. I’m sorry our hazmat is high but that is what we are paying for it.. We have been working nonstop with FedEx and UPS to try to get our hazmat lowered but because the business is newer they will not do much until we are in the millions range. We will continue to work with them and try to get it lowered.

Kaycee Young
Ok Reloading
(580)952-6793
[email protected]

Yes, we just joined the group and the website is pretty new. My husband and I have a brick and mortar store named Butch’s guns in Woodward, OK. There are a few guys on here that have ordered from us and can vouch for us. I’m sorry our hazmat is high but that is what we are paying for it.. We have been working nonstop with FedEx and UPS to try to get our hazmat lowered but because the business is newer they will not do much until we are in the millions range. We will continue to work with them and try to get it lowered.

Kaycee Young
Ok Reloading
(580)952-6793
[email protected]
Good Luck!! I hope you do well, but it seems everyone is needing/wanting primers and other reloading components, but sticker shock makes them hesitant. I know it does that to me. I always think I hope I can find it somewhere cheaper, but by the time you look around and come back to the original ad, everything is then "out of stock". THEN the next time you find something, the price seems even higher and you start the "I hope I can find it cheaper" process again, usually unsuccessful. I wish you the best of luck in the business. It's getting to the point that if you can find it, you better buy it if you can afford it. I don't see the prices coming down (ever), and some items (Alliant powder) might get to the point where they will no longer be available.

Good Luck!! I hope you do well, but it seems everyone is needing/wanting primers and other reloading components, but sticker shock makes them hesitant. I know it does that to me. I always think I hope I can find it somewhere cheaper, but by the time you look around and come back to the original ad, everything is then "out of stock". THEN the next time you find something, the price seems even higher and you start the "I hope I can find it cheaper" process again, usually unsuccessful. I wish you the best of luck in the business. It's getting to the point that if you can find it, you better buy it if you can afford it. I don't see the prices coming down (ever), and some items (Alliant powder) might get to the point where they will no longer be available.
Thank you!! I agree prices are continuing to rise and it’s awful..

Kaycee Young
Ok Reloading
(580)952-6793
[email protected]
Perhaps I missed the Introduction, but it is always nice to start with this to establish a good rapport with LRH Sponsor and LRH members. Good luck, and welcome to LRH. Enjoy!

I’m sorry our hazmat is high but that is what we are paying for it.. We have been working nonstop with FedEx and UPS to try to get our hazmat lowered but because the business is newer they will not do much until we are in the millions range. We will continue to work with them and try to get it lowered.
I can see how that would be a hardship. Welcome to the forum and prosperous wishes for your businesses. 👍