F.I.Ls and neighbours 2023 Mule Deer

Check this beast out. My Neighbor got this one this season
That's me holding it in first pic ( sorry for poor pics ) and the mass is insane.
View attachment 526347View attachment 526349
Why do people do this...someone posts a picture of a very nice trophy animal and someone posts up what they think is their bigger, better animal.

Let's start our own threads with big ones, or in this case your neighbor should start his own thread!

HNY!

Why do people do this...someone posts a picture of a very nice trophy animal and someone posts up what they think is their bigger, better animal.

Let's start our own threads with big ones, or in this case your neighbor should start his own thread!

HNY!
It was the ops thread, he is the one who added additional pics.
Great deer by the way, what giants!

The one sad part for me was F.I.L accompanied by B.I.L got his buck the same night I got my whitetail and by the time I arrived they had it skinned and not to mount either 🤬F.I.L said he could not afford head mount 🥲I wish I would have got there sooner because I would have paid to have it head mounted it for him.
I know you can do it later with a different buck but it's not the same for me.

Looks the same! We did same on a 200 gross for my son due to real poor location and ended up doing about 10 miles that day with lots of vert.Although he's going to have to pay to mount his own stuff, after all I passed it too him, heh.Can always shoot another cape