f class shooters

Tony dooley

I am looking for F class , long range shooters in central west Michigan !!!! If anyone knows or are shooters in this area I would love to make contact !!! I wont to start F class shooting and need help !!!!
Thanks guys in advance

Zuba
Sorry bout that !!!! We cant all be on the wright side of the lake !!!! At least your not a upper ! ha! ha! ha!
Keep in contact ! I am going to start my build the first of the year .
hope to talke to you soon

I don't know how near or far it would be for you, but Camp Grayling has F-Class out to at least 600yds - not sure if it goes further. Lodi Wisconsin has back to 1200yds and hosts several very big matches every year (specifically the Midwest Palma match in June/July).

Get ahold of your local state rifle & pistol association; they should have a Highpower Rifle program contact person that can steer you to the right ranges and matches.

milanuk
Thanks for the reply ! yes I know of camp grayling they do go all the way to a 1000 yards ! There is an F class comp in september not shure of the date though . I have tryed several times to contact the Michigan rifle and pistol asso. have not gotten a reply yet !!! Dont know if they are busy or they just dont care ! Which is like lot of clubs on this side of the state !!! I have tryed for about a year and a half to find a club in this area with no luck they eather act like there poo dosent stink or they dont have a range to shoot on there just a good old boys club !!!! Some where to go to get away from the family ! I wont a place that the family is a big part of the club and they work at trying to do something for the comunity !!! That type of club is hard to find !!!! Anyway nuf crying hope to talke to you more !!!!!

Tony,

I used to live in Grand Rapids area and know that there is a large contingent of serious hi-power shooters in Midland and Cadillac. Do a search for NRA Hi-power matches and then the contact persons. Find them and then call them. Cadillac is good to 600 and I think the Midland range is to 600 also. And I think there is another range at one of the guard sites in either battle Creek or K-zoo.

Nodak

I am a f/class shooter and I live just north of Midland. would be glad to show you the ropes. i shoot 500& 600 yrds here to practice.I have two gun clubs I belong too, both have long ranges.Let me Know if I can HELP!!!

Nodak
Thanks for the info !!!!! I will give that address a try !!!! I know that there is a f Class comp. in camp grayling this month but i dont know the date !? Well hope to talke to you more !!!!

Big Edie
thanks for the info!!!!! I live in white cloud bout 30 min. from there !!!! What are the names for the clubs you belong to ????? I would be honored to meet in a face to face !!! You name the place and time I will be there !!!!! Right now all i have are factory rifles and they are just hunting guns but I am going to start a build the first of the year just for F class !!!Hope to talke to you more

Soon long range precision shooters can stay in Michigan to test their skills year round at our own 1000 yard range at the Marksmanship Training Center. Being built and designed by/for professionals, but will also open to the public. Please sign up at www.MarksmanshipTrainingCenter.com to receive up-to-date information regarding this project in our newsletter.
PS: Maybe, just maybe a few F-Class comps too.

Soon long range precision shooters can stay in Michigan to test their skills year round at our own 1000 yard range at the Marksmanship Training Center. Being built and designed by/for professionals, but will also open to the public. Please sign up at www.MarksmanshipTrainingCenter.com to receive up-to-date information regarding this project in our newsletter.
PS: Maybe, just maybe a few F-Class comps too.

In the latest MTC newsletter, they offer some information to the location and projected opening of the 1000 yard range in Michigan. www.MarksmanshipTrainingCenter.com

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts