F-class in central tx

genecole

I am looking for a place to go and watch and eventually participate in some F-class shooting. I am close to Waco. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Gene Cole III

Checked out the tiger valley website and they dont show any matches for at least a couple of monthson their calender. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks for the help.

If you look at the left side of the Home Page there is a whole article on F-class. It goes into great and gory detail about even the most trivial parts of it.

found this

where at in corpus i havent heard of any

Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi Pistol & Rifle Club, FM Road 763, Corpus Christi, TX 78413.
Phone: 361-852-1212
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yds to 500 m), Outdoor Rifle (500 m), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette, Muzzleloading, Trap, Skeet, Archery, Airgun
Range Access: Private

also found this one

Corpus Christi - Highway 44 Shooting Range, 7901 McGloin Rd., Corpus Christi, TX 78415.
Phone: 361-265-0258
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25 meters), Outdoor Rifle (400 yd), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette, Muzzleloading, Archery
Range Access: Public

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.