• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Expired

REDVANES

LRH Sponsor
FYI - MANNERS STOCKS HAS HAD PRICE INCREASES AS THEIR MATERIAL COSTS HAVE GONE THROUGH THE ROOF AS WELL AS LABOR COSTS. THESE STOCKS DO NOT REFLECT THE NEW PRICING BUT FUTURE STOCKS WILL.

Here is a link to new price list.
PRICE LIST
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Manners EH2s
Remington 700 SA & Clones
M5 bottom Metal Inlet
Bartlein #3 barrel inlet
2 Sling Studs (2 Front, 1 Rear
1/2" Pad
The Tommy Bahama has a 13" LOP but the rest has the standard 13.5"

If you want the Tommy Bahama but want the 13.5" LOP, Manners said they would put a 1" pad on it free of charge.

$725 Shipped FIRM

1 - ELITE SWAMP
2 - ELITE TOMMY BAHAMA
3 - ELITE SCORCHED EARTH
4 - ELITE SCORCHED EARTH

EH2S.jpg

Last edited:
What's the LOP's and the shank lengths?
All 13.5" LOP with the exception of the Tommy Bahama (13.5")
I asked for a 1" shank length but I will verify when I get home tonight.

Will these take a #15 Palma Kreiger barrel? If so I would like one but not allowed to message here. Been on the site for years but don't post much.

Will these take a #15 Palma Kreiger barrel? If so I would like one but not allowed to message here. Been on the site for years but don't post much.
Manners suggests only up to a #6 heavy bull sporter for this stock. I have seen people open them up bigger to a proof Sendero lite but Manners won't do it. You would have to have a gunsmith do it.