Escuse me while I scream......

41mag

There isn't a cloud in the sky, no noticable breeze blowing, temps in the mid-60's. I have a couple dozen shells loaded up for the new rig, and contractors working on the house and can't get away. At least if it were weather not permitting it, I could at least find something else to occupy my time. They know their work, just can't help myself, I just gotta watch, and have to be here, while they are here.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif<font color="red">AAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Thank you, I feel much better now./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mike:

Looks like you're gonna be tied up with contractors etc. for quite a while so you might as well just ship that sucker up here to me and I'll put some rounds down the barrel for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifThis way you won't have to be concerned with whether you can shoot or not and it'll come back to you, in a short period of time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, all ready for you to shoot.

I knew I should have just brought it back with me from Kirby's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just kidding. I know how you must feel but they'll be gone soon and then you can get to the real fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep us posted and remember, lots of pics.

Ha, Ha!!

I know how you feel. Having a new toy and not being able to play w/it is even worse than waiting for the toy itself!!

If it makes you feel any better, I shot about 20 rounds through my 270 AM and my 300 RUM this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Of course you could have a long discussion on how you expect quality and timelyness. Then set up a target out back, do your zeroing, then ask if they had any questions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Being a contractor myself, I can tell you that sometimes this can backfire. For insance- I was working on a house out of town and the guy told me how important it was to be done on time. He then proceeded to shoot his 45-70 in the back yard. I asked him if he liked pistols, he said yes, so I pulled my suppressed HK 45 tactical out of the truck and let him try it out. He was still of the thinking that sound suppressors were illegal and thought I was looney. I educated him and then finished my job before schedule. Come to think of it he paid his bill immediately.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.