Elk hunt sleeping bag...what would you do?

Ive got a $750 budget to get a really warm sleeping bag say late season Colorado -20f bag. It would mainly be used in base camp but being able to pack it to the high country would be a bonus.

What would you get?
James
I would say buy the best $700 sleeping bag you can find. Take the remaining $50 and buy a US Army issued poncho liner to stuff into your bag with you and you will be fine. The poncho liner is the best piece of the gear the Army ever issued. I survived an awful lot by pulling it around my head like a long nightcap wrapped around my body and pulled around my head. Leave a tiny breather hole and you will be toasty.
There is a hunting store up in Anchorage that sells all Arctic tested gear. Barney's sports Chalet. Excellent advice comes from that store, and he has a few great sleeping bags that

Not sure they have anything rated for -20, but I'll be purchasing a bag from Enlightened Equipment this year. Borrowed an EE Revelation last year but didn't like the quilt setup when it's cold so I'll be ordering an EE Convert Custom.

I've used feather friends, unit issued, in sub zero CO and Western Mountaineering personally owned in sub zero CO. They're both good. I don't think we've gotten much lower than negative 20s-30s at any elevation in CO. I don't have any base camp experience and I don't have a shelter system with a stove as I only cold camp out of my pack, but for any sustained cold weather operations with a focus on longevity, you better figure out a vapor barrier system or your going to be working to dry out your sleep system like these other wankers. Now if you're just out for a night or two and camp around a truck or stove tent, it doesn't really matter.

Ive got a $750 budget to get a really warm sleeping bag say late season Colorado -20f bag. It would mainly be used in base camp but being able to pack it to the high country would be a bonus.

What would you get?
James
Marmot makes some reasonably priced bags at some reasonable prices. They are bulky for sure which may be an issue

Stone glacier chillkoot 0degree is what you seek. Unless you are a cold sleeper that thing will keep you plenty warm IMO. Very impressed with mine but only been in the 20s with it so far.

I have heard good things about outdoor vitals. Seems to be a good bag for the price, i do not have one yet but will most likely go with them.