Eastern Nebraska, 1 mile

CLeriger

PM me if you are interested in shooting 300m to 1 mile in Eastern Nebraska. A buddy of mine operates a range and runs classes. Former Scout/Sniper Instructor.

No ****. My buddy Kenny is from Fremont. He owns and operates the outfit. Range is up around Nibrara and has a second range down by the KS border. Both solid ranges.

Tell him Chad sent ya and that you are from Fremont. He'll open the range up in late March.

**** that awesome man I'll have to check it out for sure! Nice to find someone from around here haha. I'm trying to get a rifle together this spring, although it seems everything is a pain in the *** to get!

Agreed.
I'm in Omaha. But Moving out to valley. If you end up heading up to the range this year, hit me up on here. I might be up there. Kenny has partnered up with a gun maker to build customs. If you can't find a good long gun.

He has guys fly in from the coasts for classes, because he's so much less expensive.

Good luck!
#GBR

I'll have to look into the custom route that way. I just checked out the site, and followed the Instagram page, you aren't lying that's a great price for a class! I'll hit you up if I make it out there for sure. Nice meeting you!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.