Dream hunt 30 years in the making

Very true, I savor every bite, pun intended...😋

I've been really busy lately with family commitments but have carved out some processing time for a long weekend next week. Making Link and summer sausage, snack sticks and ground jerky.

I was at the gym yesterday for a light workout and dreaming of drawing another tag watching Newburg on YouTube.

Drawing season is upon us, don't let it slip up on ya. I've been studying the odds on go hunt and hoping to not get a refund on my card.

Here's a little something to get the juices flowing.

View attachment 342658
Looks like I will have to push mine back another year but I'll be buying some preference points for sure.

Here's a few more pics of some scenery.

A green chili cheese burger, one of the best burgers I've had the pleasure of.

Lastly for the Breaking bad fans. Here I am in NM and was sent to an area of public land to check my rifles zero. I found Walt's motor home parked in the "no dumping" / shooting area...AKA the meth lab.
View attachment 308997View attachment 308998View attachment 308999View attachment 309000
[ATTACH
What were the holes, old gold mines or something like i almost walked into inthe dark in wyoming?type="full"]309001[/ATTACH]View attachment 309002View attachment 309004View attachment 309006