Don't be a poacher.

Ohlongarm

Last year some Amish guy trespassed on his neighbors property,and poached this deer shown below.Earlier that day he had taken a buck legally on his own property which is adjacent to his neighbors.He tagged it,but later shot the hog below and figured since had a tag no one would be the wiser,however the neighbor had a trail cam that caught everything on camera and got the Ohio game warden involved. They prosecuted and he paid a $25 thousand dollar fine and lost his hunting rights for years.. Good for him. Follow the law not that hard,sadly poachers abound everywhere.This deer was less than a quarter mile from my nephews farm that i often hunt,it was only seen the story goes by a few who kept their mouths sealed knowing that poachers are afoot.
big man.jpeg

Amish are like that. I have them all around me and I've seen it over and over. they cut down every tree on their own property then trespass on every other woodlot they can get to. And they exterminate every game animal they can find for "crop damage"

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.